Our centre operates between 7.30am and 5.30pm each week day. We are closed only on public and statutory holidays. We are licensed for 48 children.
Here at Buckland road Kea kids we believe that children learn through play and discovery and we have a stimulating child initiated environment that supports their learning and development.
We value and recognise the social cultural and ethnic diversity of our children and families and drive to establish partnership between families and whanau at our centre and include this diversity within our programme. We use Te Reo and other Pacific language in our everyday communication with children.
Kea Kids offers a safe and nurturing home away from home where children love to learn and parents can trust their child is getting the very best standard of education and care.
We have an open door policy and encourage parents/whanau and caregivers to spend time with us getting to know our teachers and the routines that we incorporate into our programme. We believe it is important to understand and support your values and beliefs within a nurturing learning environment. For any new enquires it is advisable to make an appointment so that time can be spent with you showing you around our beautiful centre.
- We offer 20 hours ECE
- Winz applications available
- Community excursions
- Whanau days
- Celebrate special occasions
- We have experienced trained and friendly teachers who love what they do
- We have excellent teacher ratios to ensure every child receives the best education and care
- We offer a van service for children aged 3-5 years of age
- We have a transition to school programme alongside parent/teacher hui
- Provide nutritional kai 3 days a week
- Lunch box days
- Affordable fees