Kea Kids Robertson
We are licensed for 55 children with licensing hours 7.00am to 6.00pm
At Kea Kids Robertson, our image of children is based on the belief that each child is a unique individual competent, inquisitive, active explorers capable of leading their own learning journeys, as well as inspiring others.
Our curriculum supports children to set the pace for their own learning and develop according to their individual and group interests, which fosters intrinsic motivation, stimulates their passion to learn and acknowledges ‘te wairua me te Matauranga o ngā akonga’.
Providing quality education and care is at the heart of what we do here, and we are firmly grounded in the knowledge that family/whānau is what forms the backbone of our community. We strive to support children’s’ sense of mana whenua (belonging) here.
Kea Kids Childcare is a home away from home for our tamariki and whanau. Warmth, trust, aroha and whakawhanaungatanga are woven into the fabric of our philosophy.
- We offer 20 hours FREE ECE
- Winz applications available
- Community excursions
- Whānau Days
- Celebrate special occasions
- We have experienced trained and friendly teachers who love what they do
- We have excellent teacher ratios to ensure every child receives the best education and care
- We offer a bus service for FREE pick up & drop off
- We have a transition to school programme alongside parent/teacher hui
- Provide nutritional kai 3 days a week
- Lunch box days
- Affordable fees